There are three main smelting methods for brown fused alumina oxide smelting: fixed furnace frit method, dumping furnace smelting method and exile smelting method. Due to the large scale of investment in exile smelting, fixed furnace frit method and dumping furnace smelting method are mainly used.
1. The corundum produced by the dumping furnace (method) has many crystal aggregates, small crystal size, high glass phase and is distributed on the grain boundary, so the toughness is poor, the brittleness is large, the abrasive particles are easy to fall off, and the self-sharpening is good, more suitable for bonded abrasives and refractories.
2. The corundum produced by the frit furnace (method) has few crystal aggregates, large crystal size and less glass, so it has poor brittleness, high toughness and good wear resistance. Due to the large crystal size, good toughness and brittleness, the brown fused alumina oxide produced by this smelting method is more suitable for the manufacture of coated abrasives. Therefore, it is still the most widely used abrasive in abrasive belt production.
3. The chemical composition, phase composition and specific gravity of corundum produced by flow smelting method are equivalent to those produced by frit method. Crystal size, microhardness, crystal structure and compressive strength are slightly lower for the expulsion method than for the frit method. This is because the brown fused alumina oxide produced by the exile method has the characteristics of microcrystalline corundum in these aspects. Although it is slightly lower than that of the frit method, it shows better results in use.
1. Exiled production: continuous production, high degree of automation, but large investment and complex structure, suitable for high-power smelting.
2. Dumping method: continuous production, high degree of mechanization, small investment, good production efficiency, a common method currently used.
3. Fixed method (frit method): intermittent production, low degree of mechanization, but small investment, simple equipment and convenient process, is the main method for corundum smelting in small abrasive factories at present.
The common problems when using brown fused alumina oxide sandblasting are not more than "people, machines, materials and methods". The detailed analysis is as follows:
1. The proficiency of people and operators in the operation method and the mastery of the parameters of the sandblasting parties are the main factors affecting the "brown fused alumina oxide" method of machinery and materials.
2. Machine, the main machinery used when using brown fused alumina oxide sandblasting is manual sandblasting machine, automatic sandblasting machine, vibrating grinding machine, etc. The stability and pressure of mechanical equipment, projection distance, sealing, and blasting time are some important factors that affect blasting.
3. Material, the material referred to here is brown fused alumina oxide. In most cases, the size of the model used for sandblasting is between 30# and 320#. When choosing between these, it depends on the sandblasting effect to be achieved. to decide.
4. Method, the method referred to here refers to the required parameters that meet all the above conditions, through continuous testing, standardization and process of this parameter, and strict operation according to the established standards. It is an important method.